to finish...
For all devices x,
if x is complex is some sense then x is conscious in some (possibly other)

 In other words, for all devices x, (a) -logically entails- (b):
(a) there is a partition D_t of t  such that T(x; R, D_t) = 1
(b) there is a partition (D_t)' of t such that T(x; C, (D_t)') = 1.

Basically, when I continue my so called algebraic physics paper, I will
probably see how far I can get by not defining C.  I do at least have a
notion for R: it will be a standardized measure of pseudo-randomness or
complexity that at least fairly measures all devices and has no bias....