Forgive me if the following comment is ill-thought through as this is
my first post to the group.

It appears to me that, assuming QS is true, I should bet some
reasonably substantial amount of cash at the local bookies that I will
live to 110 or 120 years of age. Of course I will be around to collect
it given QS. This does assume the bookies is still around to pay for
it!

Any thoughts/flames appreciated.

Lawrence