Tom Caylor wrote:
> I guess I could see that it could be consistent that from each of our
> perspectives eventually we are the only one left in the mulitverse, if
> we were all cut-off from each other, essentially in separate universes
> or histories.  But with all of the appealing aspects (that have been
> brought up in many contexts by many people in history) of an ontology
> based on relations rather than substance, I would think that a
> multiverse that ends in isolation would be a rather disappointing
> (seemingly contrary) conclusion of that ontology.  Plus, I certainly
> wouldn't want to "live" like that.  And I'd even argue that from a
> relational ontology perspective that would be equivalent to non-
> existence.

I think you'd be right in that.  You can imagine surviving thru quantum
luck with other persons, even a whole Earth full of people.  It's just
that the more you imagine adding onto survival simplicipter the less
probable that outcome.  I suspect there's a lower bound to such
probabilities and your luck runs out at some point.  But of course in
Bruno's ontology based on arithmetic infinities and infinitesimals are
> How about an immortal life in relation to other persons?

We don't see any quasi-immortal people (e.g. >150yrs old) so it's very

Brent Meeker