I would also use Alexei Vilenkin's book World's as a source material.
Professors Guariga and Vilenkin also wrote about O-Regions, or Observable
regions
in their 2001 paper, available on the Physics Archives. Their work,  tends to
be a bit more detailed and works nicely, with Max Tegmark's  studies.

In a message dated 7/7/2008 5:14:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,