Russell is right, I have been lurking.  The wiki is still available and will
be for the foreseeable future so you ought not worry about it disappearing
without warning.  Feel free to add as much content as you wish, the only
reason it hasn't become more useful is that participation in article
creation never seemed to take off, but one dedicated individual with the
spare time could change that :-)

Jason