The episode Parallels dealt specifically with the many-worlds
interpretation; Data explained that there was a theory that postulated
everything that can happen, does happen and used that to explain a rift
where multiple Enterprises were leaking in from parallel universes.  See

On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 1:13 PM, Günther Greindl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>