> The “Tegmark's levels” is pure simplification for the consumption by
> laymen. There are no Multiverse levels; it is continuum of the same
> concept categorized to some superficial categories. Read the comments

I agree concerning Level I-III; here the concepts rather arise from the
current historical development of physics rather than from fundamental
considerations.

Not so Level IV: this would constitute a truly differnt kind of
Multiverse, where one has to argue that it exists or not if one accepts
Levels I-III.

Cheers,
Günther

--