I would think that Star Trek is Level I, and that Level III adds
nothing.
The comment that Q(and maybe The Prophets) comes from a Level IV is
something I may be able to use if he knows how to change our physical
low energy laws to anything that is possible(and suits his current
needs).
Of course, I expect to talk to non Scientists who's Science exposure
may only(mostly) come from all of the Trek episodes.

Ronald