Hi Tom,

> Nice.  I see beauty in the Mandelbrot set.  However, there seems to be
> a lot of deja vu, similar repetition on a theme.

Right. But full of subtle variations.
It is all normal to have a lot of deja vu when you make a journey
across a multiverse ...

>  I have never been
> able to find anything resembling a beautiful girl,

You are not looking close enough, and also, the zoom movie remains a
pure third person description. Consciousness is more related to a
internal flux or to some stroboscopic inside views in the Mandelbrot
Set (assuming the conjecture).
It is a bit like looking to a picture of a galaxy. You will not see
beautiful girls, unless you look close enough, and from the right

> or even a mother-in-
> law, or a white rabbit.  This seems to go against your conjecture.

(remember also that "not seeing something" is not an argument of
not-existence, like seeing something is not an argument for existence).
If you want to see a white rabbit (*the* white rabbit),  the best
consists in looking at

As for the mother-in-law, I am not sure about your motivations ...
(Holiday jokes :)