"uv"(??) wrote a well crafted post on concepts well endowed in our physical
(reductionist, figmentous) science-terminology.
I try to point to some other aspect.
Free will is a figment of the religious etc. mindset to help people get into
remorse and guilt feelings according to the tenets of the particular
religion
(patriotic, ethnic, racial, loyalty etc. domains).
It comes with the negation of entailment in total interconnectedness - a
sort of 1-way determinism in lieu of causality-framing from WITHIN the model
of the actual considerations -
akin to 'random' (the 'absolut' one, not the 'little random', mentioned
earlier by Russell in defence of the 'random generating machines') which
would inevitably lead to parallel "natures" and make the 'physical laws'
meaningless.
(I appologize for swinging between views, 'uv' seems to speak about concepts
handled in the  'physical world' science-view).
*
Time I consider a coordinative help for us in THIS universe (I don't know
about the others) but to make 'a' universe-startup more palatable for our
human common sense than the Q-related Big Bang tale, I ended up in my
"narrative" with a not knowable origin (I called it 'Plenitude'
-plagierizing Plato's word) in a timeless - spaceless setup. So OUR poorly
educated (historically spread) observations and their reductionist
explanations (similarly upon the actual levels of thinking) i.e. sciences as
we know them even today, work in time and space, while the projection into
the Plenitude are - both -
a-temporal and a-spatial.
*
Paradoxes and logically hard-to-follow complimentarity I consider as results
from poorly observed and explained phenomena and their fitting into a system
based on such. "uv" quotes some of these.

John M