Abram,

> My answer would have to be, no, she lacks the necessary counterfactual
> behaviors during that time.

? The film of the graph lacks also the counterfactuals.

> And, moreover, if only part of the brain
> were being run by a recording

... which lacks the counterfactual, ...

> then she would lack only some
> counterfactuals,

I don't understand. The recording lacks all the counterfactuals. You
can recover them from inert material, true, but this is true for the
empty graph too (both in dream and awake situations).

> and so she would count as partially conscious.

Hmmm .... Can she be conscious that she is partially conscious? I mean
is it like after we drink alcohol or something?