This is going to be crude, but if I understand what Bruno( and others)
are saying, there is no Physics or physical universe. There is a (are)
large computer program(s) running, some segment of which exhibits
consciousness? Does that crudely imply that everything I sense could
be considered a dream or illusion from the majority viewpoint?
                                  Ronald