I have revised my model somewhat and think it might now be a form of UD.
That which enables separation [such as red from other colors].
That which encloses a quantity of distinction. Some divisors are
collections of divisors. A devisor may be "information" but I will not use
that term here.
1) Assumption: There is a complete set of all possible divisors [call it the
The All encompasses all distinction. The All is thus a divisor and therefore
contains itself an unbounded number of times - the All(j).
2) Define N(k) as divisors that encompass zero distinction. Call them
3) Define S(i) as divisors that encompass non zero distinction but not all
distinction. Call them Something(s).
4) An issue that arises is whether or not divisors are static or dynamic.
They cannot be both.
This requires that all divisors individually encompass the self referential
distinction of being static or dynamic.
5) At least one divisor type - the Nothings or N(k)- encompass no
distinction but must encompass this one. This is a type of incompleteness.
The N(k) are thus unstable with respect to their "empty" condition. They
each must at some point spontaneously "seek" to encompass this stability
distinction. They become evolving S(i) [call them eS(i)].
6) The result is a "flow" of eS(i) that are encompassing more and more
7) The "flow" is a multiplicity of paths of successions of transitions from
temporary copy to temporary copy [copies] of members of the All. Our
universe's [our eS(i)'s] path would be one such where the temporary copies
are universe states. As indicated the paths may split into multiple paths.
I think this model could be characterized as a UD.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Everything List" group.
To post to this group, send email to everything-l...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at