Hi,

I was thinking about the movie graph and its conclusions. It concludes that
it is absurd for the connsciousness to supervene on the movie hence physical
supervenience is false.

But if I simulate the graph with a program, and having for exemple each
gates represented by a function like "out = f(in)" each functions of the
simulated graph is in a library which is loaded dynamically. I can record a
run and then on new run I can selectively replace each libraries/functions
by another one with the same function contract but which instead of
computing the out value, it takes the value from the record. I can do it
like in the movie graph for each gates/functions.

Then it seems that means in the end the consciousness has to supervene on
the record... then it is the same conclusion than for physical
supervenience. What is wrong ?

Regards,
Quentin