On 05 Feb 2009, at 01:56, Brent Meeker wrote:

> Kim Jones wrote:
>> The Templeton Foundation gives sizeable grants to projects for
>> reconciling science and religion, and awards a yearly prize of two
>> million dollars to a philosopher or scientist whose work highlights
>> the "spiritual dimension of scientific progress."
>>
>> Go for it, Bruno! If Paul Davies can do it with a rather mediocre
>> tome
>> like "The Mind of God" - you will surely impress them with your
>> machine theology - none of which they will understand, so it will
>> surely command respect.
>>
>> Not a cynical suggestion; if the Templeton Foundation is anything
>> beyond a perverse attempt to reward scientists who are prepared to
>> say
>> something nice about religion, then your setting this whole science/
>> religion (physical sciences/human sciences; whatever) house in order
>> will surely be worth the two million. And then you would be obliged
>> write a book about it all that will show the materialist/atheists a
>> thing or two!
>>
>> Hands up if you think Bruno should apply for a Templeton grant!!!
>> With
>> two million in his bank balance, he might even come out to Australia
>> to visit me and Russell!!!
>
> Sure.  Go for it, Bruno!

Thanks for the encouragement. I appreciate the suggestion.
Thanks to Kim for that suggestion, and for beginning the translation,
it seems very good. Unfortunately I am a bit busy. I hope I will have
more time tomorrow, but in any case I will have time Sunday, and much
more time next week for more precise comments, and for telling you two
or three things about  zero, and perhaps even one :)

Have a good day,

Bruno