2009/3/2 ronaldheld <ronaldh...@gmail.com>:

> Maybe the terminology does not fit here, to make a copy of my brain,
> wouldn't you need more than memories, but the state of the brain at
> one time to "quantum resolution" (TNG transporter term).

The question is what level of resolution is needed in order to copy
the memories, personality etc. You may not need quantum resolution,
since in that case it is hard to see how you could avoid drastic
mental state changes while just sitting still. Also, in which TNG
episode does it mention quantum resolution for the transporter?

--
Stathis Papaioannou