Hi all,

I'm starting a mailing list for logic, and I figured some people from
here might be interested.

I've looked around for a high-quality group that discusses these
things, but I haven't really found one. The logic-oriented mailing
lists I've seen are either closed to the public (being only for
professional logicians, or only for a specific university), or
abandoned, filled with spam, et cetera. So, I figured, why not try to
start my own?

In fact, I originally joined this list hoping for a logic-oriented
mailing list. I haven't been entirely disappointed there, but at the
same time that isn't what this list is really intended for.

Abram Demski