Marty, Kim,

I realize that, now, the message I have just sent does not have the
right "symbols". Apparently my computer does not understand the
Thunderbird!

 From now on I will use capital words for the mathematical symbols.
And I will write mathematical expression in bold.

For examples:

{1, 2, 3}  INTERSECTION  {2, 4, 3}   =   {2, 3}
{1, 2, 3}  UNION  {2, 4, 3}   =   {1, 2, 3, 4}

{1, 2, 3}  INTERSECTION  {4, 5, 6}   =   EMPTY
{1, 2, 3}  UNION   {4, 5, 6}   =   {1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6}

All right? Mathematics will get a FORTRAN look but this is not
important, OK? It is just the look. I will do a summary of what we
have seen so far.

With those notions you should be able to invent exercises by yourself.
Invent simple sets and compute their union, and intersection.

Remenber that the goal consists in building a mathematical shortcut
toward a thorugh understanding of step seven. In particular the goal
will be to get an idea of a computation is, and what is the difference
between a mathemarical computation and a mathematical description of a
computation. It helps for the step 8 too.

Marty, have a nice holiday,

Kim, ah ah ... we have two weeks to digest what has been said so far
(which is not enormous), OK?