On 17 Aug 2009, at 22:48, Flammarion wrote:

>> What do you mean by "ontological existence"?
>
> Real in the Sense that I am Real.

What does that mean?

Do you mean "real in the sense that 1-I is real"?  or
do you mean "real in the sense that 3-I is real"?

The 1-I reality (my consciousness) is undoubtable, and incommunicable
in any 3-ways.

The 3-I reality (my body, identity card, ...) is doubtable (I could be
dreaming) and communicable in 3-ways, yet always with interrogation
mark.

This makes a big difference.