Hi Ronald,

You may ask Günther Greindl, who asked me references for the UDA and
AUDA, and he put them on the list archive.

guenther.grei...@gmail.com

You can take a look on the references in my  theses.
http://iridia.ulb.ac.be/~marchal/lillethesis/these/node79.html#SECTION001300000000000000000
http://iridia.ulb.ac.be/~marchal/bxlthesis/Volume4CC/7%20biblio%20generale.pdf

An excellent introduction to mathematical logic is the book by Eliot
Mendelson. Classical treatises on the self-reference logic are the
book by Boolos 1979 (recently reedited), or the later version: Boolos
1993. The book by Smorynski is very good too, but those books
presuppose knowledge of logic (Like explained in Mendelson).

Then all books, technical or recreative by Raymond Smullyan, are
introduction to diagonalization, self-reference, Gödel and Tarski
theorem, and they are quite excellent. Notably his little recreative
(but not so easy apparently) introduction to the modal G system;
"Forever Undecided".

Ask if you have a problem to find them, or if you search for other
books. Logicians like to write book, and there are many of them.
Original papers on the UDA and AUDA can be found on my web pages
(http://iridia.ulb.ac.be/~marchal/
).

Bruno