As have Russel wrote .. mbox is a type of file with certain structure
for storing emails.

1. step
open your email client, create a new folder, eg. FOR-MIREK, *copy* to
this folder desired emails

2. step
a\ Thunderbird (Mozilla)
    Dive into the depths of your hard drive, find where Thunderbird and
its data are installed, and there will be two files: FOR-MIREK and
FOR-MIREK.msf.

b\ MS Outlook (and similar software)
    Somewhere in the menu there should be an option to save/export
emails in a given folder. While exporting, mbox file format is the
preferred outcome, but in principle I can deal with other formats too.

3. step
Send an email and attach the file FOR-MIREK.

Cheers,
  mirek