On 25 Sep 2009, at 02:07, m.a. wrote:

> And HP stands for???

I guess it means Hard Problem (of consciousness).

I prefer to use "mind-body" problem (or hard mind-body problem in some

I use also HPC (hard problem of consciousness) to distinguish it from
the HPM (hard problem of matter, which is the problem of existence of
not of primary matter, the nature of matter, where does it comes from,
how to explain matter without postulating it as primitive, etc.
Physicists never address this problem explicitly.