On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 9:25 PM, ronaldheld <ronaldh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyone want to give this a try and comment?
>  http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/arxiv/pdf/0912/0912.0808v1.pdf

Yes; I too found it quite fascinating, I was reading it yesterday!

The most I have to offer on it is that it references the Wheeler
"Delayed-Choice" experiment as sort-of core to their argument; but the
results of that experiment are explained here:
http://arxiv.org/abs/quant-ph/0611034 by way of de Broglie and Bohm's
"Pilot-Wave".

I am wondering, does this conflict with their conclusions?
Specifically of interest, to me, is the raising of Heisenberg as
possibly-contradicted due to this. Though it does seem they say that
it's not relevant, given they (claim) it happened in the "past".

I too am interested in other peoples thoughts ...

>                                             Ronald

silky
  http://www.mirios.com.au/
  http://island.mirios.com.au/t/rigby+random+20

UNADVISEDLY FRICTIONAL outspoken INTERJECTION; INTRIGUINGLY preclude,
crunchiness tactlessness.