Greetings.

I believe humanity now has all the pieces of the theory of everything.
The only remaining problem is putting them together to make a
beautiful picture.

I believe one of the pieces is: Everything exists. (That's what this
list is about, right?)

Here's another: Consciousness is computation.

The algorithm doesn't matter. We are all running the same universal
algorithm. The difference is in our inputs, our starting state, the
bits on our Turing machine's infinite tape.

Some computations may terminate. Some computations may repeat. The
kind of computations that human consciousness is is the kind that does
not terminate or repeat.

While composing this email, I apparently achieved enlightenment. (I'm
serious. It's complicated.)