Given the ways ASSA has been defined, I think there are two possible camps
within ASSA.  One that believes there is a next moment for you to
experience, chosen randomly from among all, and another which believes there
is no next moment, the observer is the observer moment, an eternal thought.
 In that respect, ASSA would be more likely to tie the informational state
to the consciousness rather than the computational process itself.  In the
fixed, no next OM model, which one you find yourself is sampled from among
all OMs, just who you start is is selected within RSSA.

One might think it is absurd to believe they will never observer the next
moment, that they might be stuck forever never having finished this
sentence, and that 5 seconds from now will prove this idea wrong.  But
perhaps the you who waited 5 seconds is simply the OM you will be forever.
 Problems defining personal identity only creep in between the extremes
of believing every OM is a unique observer and believing all OMs belong to
the same observer.  The latter idea is more interesting to me, as it yields
reasons for why we should plan and work for the future, and why it is good
to treat others as they would like to be treated, while the former offers no
reason, or even ability to try or do anything.

Jason