>The ASSA proponents say that even though there are
>thousand year old versions of you in the multiverse they are of very
>low measure and you are therefore very unlikely to find yourself one
>of them.

How do they know this though?  If the probability distribution was
uniform then versions of me at any age would be just as probable.
This is what I don’t get because they must be assuming there is some
(unknown) probability distribution which accounts for the fact that
thousand year old people are extremely unlikely.  What they must be
assuming is that each OM arises in a non uniform manner.  I presume
they think this because the laws of physics underpins the biochemical
effects which make us age and this must be represented in the
distribution (somehow). So there is an implicit assumption about the
probability distribution on OM’s lurking around. So why not accept
that the distribution is based on the Born rule which means RSSA?

Kind regards