come on silky,

the answer you know yourself of course.

artificial is artificial. to say you are alive, you must be able to
reflect on yourself. you must be able to
create and to understand without someone teaching you and most
important there is nobody who turns
you on or off (exept your girlfriend ;)). real life has any joice, ai
has a programmed joice...nothing else.

all the best
ferrari1