> 2010/1/24 Mark Buda <her...@acm.org>
>> Bruno Marchal wrote:
>> >[a lot of stuff I'd probably agree with if I understood it all]
>> Bruno, I desperately need to understand your stuff. Where do I start?
> Computer science, compiler theory , number theory, what is a program,
> strong AI.
>
> Wikipedia on those subject is a good start.

Okay, I'm new here and haven't made my background clear. I know lots about
all of those (well, number theory not so much as the rest) and more
importantly, I know what the limits of my knowledge are and how to learn
more.

I was trying to ask where in Bruno's stuff I should start.
--
Mark Buda <her...@acm.org>
I get my monkeys for nothing and my chimps for free.