On 24 Jan 2010, at 21:44, Quentin Anciaux wrote:

2010/1/24 Mark Buda <her...@acm.org>
Bruno Marchal wrote:

>[a lot of stuff I'd probably agree with if I understood it all]

Bruno, I desperately need to understand your stuff. Where do I start?

Computer science, compiler theory , number theory, what is a program, strong AI.

And logic. (Especially for auda)

Wikipedia on those subject is a good start.

To be frank, I don't find wikipedia so helpful. The english wiki is better than the french, though.