I am subscribed to this list but I am very well-versed, there is a PDF
or something I can read as an introduction, I've ready read the
introduction by Jürgen Schmidhuber to computable universes:

http://www.idsia.ch/~juergen/everything/html.html

but I need more introductory reading...

Thanks!
José Ignacio.