David,
please, do not put me down as a Schopenhauerist. My "mini-solipsist" views
stem from Colin Hayes' earlier Everything-list posts about "perceived
reality" as we MAY know it.
I condone the existence (?!) of the world I am part of, just restrict
whatever I "CAN" know to the content (and function, whatever that may be) of
my own 1p, that interprets, adjusts ALL information (=knowledge about
relations) reaching 'me'.
Realisticly existing 3p-world is knowable in everybody's 1p framework. Some
features can be adjusted and equalized, but '3p' is a personal and
individual '1p' mental image to everyone.

Schopenhauerists many times deny the 'existence' of an "outside" (wrong!)
world and believe only the 1p mental construct, as you rightly explained.
(I was brainwashed and impeded by my youthful college stupefaction in
natural sciences into a naive belief of an 'existing' *world*, of which I am
part of (not *outside!).* This eliminates the *Schopenhauerist* position in
my 1p-belief system.) BTW: Schopenhauer has writings (I could not quote, did
not study him in detail) that show that even he is smarter than being JUST a
Schopenhauerist..

'Power' or 'force' I don't understand. I try to keep away from the figments
conventional science presumed to 'explain' within its proper system the
poorly understood observations over the millennia of gradual enrichment of
the epistemic cognitive inventory .

Your part about 'will' is beyond me. I still speculate how to categorize
(un)/conscious, in my term of 'responding to information' - maybe invoking
reflective momenta (???) while I consider a decisionmaking (halfway to
will?) more complex than usually assumed: beside our genetic buildup (our
mental-tool: brain) and the sum of our (stored?) personal experience input
(within reflective (conscious?) awareness, or not) it includes factors
having effect on us even if not part of our working knowledge-base (?)
information (still in the unknown??).

The many question-marks represent the inadequacy of our vocabularies
(plural) illustrated on this list by many "what do you mean by..."
questions.

Thanks for looking into my agnosticism and help me resolve some *"I dunno"-*s.

John