Thanks for directing our minds into wider regions, Wei Dai.

I will look into the recent ways singularity is thought of - I may be
obsolete.
I found tour intro to LessWrong interesting, I clicked away (not all of
them)
I read through Eliezer's (sample) URL-text and the 'sample' discussions
attached, his text was frightening (the sweeps through unexpected
nondeniable sidetracks) - a bit long, but exciting. The discussion I found
mediocre, especially with watching the number of points assigned.

I have difficulty with the term 'tribal'. I have yet to find 'my tribe'.

I will visit LessWrong with an open mind (mine, that is) and may expose
myself to adverse reflections based on my 'bottom line' - a physicist-wise
not approvable agnostic personal worldview in an interrelated wholeness of
more than we know of today.

It was a joy to 'meet' smart minds thinking in different ways . Some I may
approve-of, with a certain "I dunno".

John Mikes