To Jason's fantasy-contest (just imagine and put it as 'reality?) upon his

*> In an uploaded state you could spend all day eating from an unlimited
buffet
> of any food you could think of (and more) and get neither full nor fat. *
**
I have a memory of the same, when I had nothing to eat, was miserable and
hungry during WWII and *'dreamed'* about delicious food...

Not a good memory though

John Mikes