Stathis,
I hate to go into a 'fault-finding' trip, but what gives you the idea that
"the universe works" in any way WE, stupid consequences THINK OF in any
fashion?
The universe (???) or anything we translate into universes in our limited
minds - MAY work in its own unrestricted ways and we - with our minuscule
knowledge, even that distorted into our (personally different) minds, -
imagine that *hypothetical* working into whatever we please.
Then, pray, why not imagining it in ways we feel comfortable with?
End of Sunday sermon
John M