From what I know, ordinal number are used in *infinite* game theory ... May be some bank can provide some money lending once you promise to pay the interest at time omega? May be we can extend the state debts up to aleph_one? Cute!

To be sure, such ordinal analysis can provide, in principle, some information on finite proof strategy too, but I have no idea that this could lead to practical applications. If we can do money with logic, now, ...

Well, BP hire a cineast, Reagan was an actor, Obama is a pothead, so why not a logician in Wall Street? It shows how much americans have imagination. Nice.

I will send an application. I will ask for an Omega figure salary.

Thanks for the news ;-)

Bruno