Gentlemen, I have figured out what Pythagoras's big secret was and what
the whole 2012 Mayan calendar thing relates and the mechanism behind it
and the relationship between evolution, intelligent design, quantum
mechanics, objective reality, subjective reality, narrative reality, human
psychology, the ultimate answer to the question of life, the universe, and
everything is in my brain, because I am 42, and I think it would be really
funny if I could prove to Richard Dawkins that Douglas Adams was a prophet
of God, and that Jesus was a real historical figure, and in the process
redeem all the evils that religion, in particular the Catholic Church, of
which I am now proud to have never officially left, have done by
explaining it to the world.

It's really, really, funny. But you're going to have to ask nicely.
Because I have other stuff to do. Whee!

Really, just use google and wikipedia and most of you can figure out how
to reach me.

I love it when a plan comes together!

Please call me, whoever figures this out first. I know you all want the
answers as much as I do. But it's a pain in the ass to explain, just ask
Bruno. And I know why! I have to do it face to face! Or at least
interactively over the phone.

Richard Dawkins, I'm an angel of God, and I'm coming your way! Feel free
to use my evidence to prove or disprove the existence of God... because
it's all in how you look at it. (That's a hint.)