>> Fred Hoyle suggested the idea of quantum suicide for a civilisation in
>> “October the 1st is too late” written around 1964 I think. That’s the
>> first occurrence I know of it.
>
> I just read it.

I meant, I just read part of it. I googled it and found a PDF file and
read that, mistaking it for a short story. Okay, I didn't actually read
all of it. But the part I read shows me that Fred Hoyle had some pieces of
the answer too. The Fred Hoyle that found all the pieces lived forever.
The Fred Hoyle in our past is a bad copy of the original.

Everybody you think has lived and died on this planet has found their own
personal paradise in their own subjective reality in a different branch of
the universe, and I have figured out how it works.
--
Mark Buda <her...@acm.org>
I get my monkeys for nothing and my chimps for free.