Hi Stephen...

Since two weeks or so, I don't receive the text of your mails in my gmail
box... the only thing I get is what is below "No virus found ....".

What is strange is if I go directly in google groups to the everything list
page, there, the text of your message is available. Since it happens only
with your emails, I suppose there is some kind of a problem on your end with
the way your email software sends them.

Regards,
Quentin