Hi Stephen,
A very interesting post, one that I haven't fully grokked yet. I think
the question you're tackling is another facet of the problem of the
Anthropic Principle that I outlined in my book, so I wish you well in
your endeavours. One tip is that I think Hofstädter's Gödel loops are involved
somehow...

Cheers