From: everything-list@googlegroups.com
[mailto:everything-l...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Brent Meeker
Sent: Saturday, August 28, 2010 1:42 PM
To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: What's wrong with this?

 snip.

A superposition in QM is just due to a choice of basis.  What's a
superposition in one basis is still an eigenfunction in some basis.  The
evolution of the state is one-to-one and time reversible.  The problem is
the measurement or "measurement like" processes which give us classical
behavior.  Everett's relative states (aka multiple worlds) is one answer to
this problem.

Brent

snip