On 05 Feb 2011, at 14:14, 1Z wrote:

On Feb 4, 4:52 pm, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:
On 04 Feb 2011, at 13:45, David Nyman wrote:

I am saying that IF comp is true, then the laws of physics are
derivable/emerging on the computations, in the limit defined by the
first person indeterminacy.
So, for someone who want comp false, it has to hope the 'observed
physics' is different from the comp extracted physics.

They don't have to do that, because they can resist the conclusion by
refuting AR (qua Platonism) or MGA

Computationalism needs Church thesis which needs AR (Arithmetical Realism).

And you cannot refute an argument by anticipating a refutation. So if you have a refutation of MGA you should present it. I could say that Fermat theorem is false, because in one billion years someone will eventually find a flaw in Wiles' proof!