On 06/02/11 22:06, Russell Standish wrote:
Neurobiologists Find that Weak Electrical Fields in the Brain Help
Neurons Fire Together

http://media.caltech.edu/press_releases/13401

Reminds me of what Colin says he is doing...

Cheers

Fascinating. At every turn we seem to find additional complexity and holistic phenomena in the processes of life giving rise to biological computation. It reminds me of Bonnie Bassler's quorum function which enables bacteria in the body to act in concert as a single organism.

http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/bonnie_bassler_on_how_bacteria_communicate.html

Andrew