Dear Bruno,

Embryogenesis concerns a multicellular organism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embryogenesis

I am not sure if one can speak of embryogenesis of amoeba or bacteria.

So my question was actually about human being. I believe that I was conceived by fertilization the ovum in my mother by sperm from my father. Then the question is how my first person view has been developed and what happens with it after my death?

Best wishes,

Evgenii