Thank you for your answers. I have still a coupled of questions.

> But with computer science, intuition can be misleading.

Intuition could be misleading not only in computer science. I know.

>> Moreover my first person view assumes that there are some others
>> first person views, for example, that of my wife and that of my
>> daughter. Then a question is how the first person view of my
>> daughter has been formed according to your theory.
>
> Never. You have just make higher the probability that she could
> manifest herself relatively to you. But souls lives in Platonia, they
> only dream that they leaved Platonia. Somehow, you make her soul
> falling from Heaven, but then it is part of the game (I don't think
> that making love is a sin, to be clear!).

I am fine that souls live in Platonia. Let me put the question this way. If I have understood you correctly, "I" is a combination of the first person view and the diary. So, the question is when the first person view of my daughter has started her diary? In other words, how her diary is related to her birth?

>> Finally what happens from the third person view if we compare my
>> current first person view with that before conceiving the
>> daughter?
>
> I am not sure I understand the question.

I am fine that the third person view is related to numbers and not to physics. Let me put this question this way. My first person view has diary and the question is what is the different with the third person view now and then when in my diary has appeared a record about the birth of my daughter?

You see, my goal is just to translate some typical statements of my first person view to your language.