Hi Bruno,

Thanks for answers. As usual, they are very enjoyable.

From my side I can offer nothing more. I guess that at the moment my point of view is some eclectic mixture, basically I am just collecting different ideas and theories.

I should say that some long time ago I used to have Introduction to Mathematical Logic by Church (in Russian) and I believe that I have even read the introduction in the book. I admire the nice equations in mathematical logic but I am not sure that I am able to comprehend them.

I wanted to read Introduction to the Theory of Computation by Sipser that you recommend but now I take the course Embryogenesis Explained in the Second Life and this is enough for the moment. Look for example here

http://embryology.med.unsw.edu.au/wwwhuman/Stages/CStages.htm

Astonishing, isn't it?

Evgenii
http://blog.rudnyi.ru