on 13.03.2011 08:29 Jason Resch said the following:
On Sat, Mar 12, 2011 at 6:07 AM, Stathis
Papaioannou<stath...@gmail.com>wrote:

On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 9:45 PM, Andrew
Soltau<andrewsol...@gmail.com> wrote:

So, 'first person indeterminacy' simply means that I don't know
what observation I will make next?

It is not just ignorance, it is true indeterminacy. Even if you
have all the information you cannot know which observation you will
make next.

-- Stathis Papaioannou

To add to Bruno's and Stathis's point, first person indeterminacy,
even when the details of the experiment are known, is an essential
piece of the Sleeping Beauty Problem:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleeping_Beauty_problem

Do I understand correctly that first person indeterminacy means that there is for example not zero probability for the next event.

I go along the street. Someone runs to me and injects some sleeping drug, then she puts me into the bag, and after some indefinite period of time I wake up in an unknown place.

Is there some other meaning that I have missed?

Evgenii