I do not follow the relationship between replication and the movie, sorry. My naive viewpoint is that after duplicating there are two different first person views that are not related to each other any more, well they have the same diary before duplicating but that's it. So if someone multiplicate 2^(16180 * 10000) copies, then there are that number of first person views that are however again independent from each other. So I still do not see the difference with the situation that I have described. When I travel to somewhere there is some nonzero probability that I awake in some other place and I have just to ask where I am.