"We can't send a search-and-rescue team in Plato's Cave."

Really? Are you sure?

Reality is beyond fiction. Red pills exists. (If not, comp would not be testable).

Orpheus might save Eurydice, eventually.

It is a good one. LOL indeed. I understand the irony, but please indulge my bypassing it.

;-) B.