Stathis wrote

> That we don't see extremely old people is consistent with QTI, since
> from the third person perspective rare events such as living to a
> great age happen only rarely. However, from the first person
> perspective you will live to a great age, and this will happen in the
> most probable way, even if it is improbable in absolute (third person)
> terms.
> Stathis Papaioannou-

Hi Stathis

I am wondering how this might work out in practice.  In particular, if
I find myself more and more in worlds where I am older, would I expect
to see others older and as old as me?  If ageing happens in the most
probable way then would this not mean that I would expect to see this
as a first person plural experience because I would feel it improbable
if I were the only 500 year person around?

Nick