Nick,

the rewinding of the aging process is tricky. Now I am diverting from my
lately absorbed worldview of an unlimited complexity of everything of which
we (humans) can acknowledge only a part and build from that our
'mini-solipsism' (after Colin H) - matching in *part* with many humans, by
which I lost faith in the figment of a physical world - incl. atoms
(molecules?) after 1/2 c. of chemistry.
Returning to the *conventional terms*: *aging* includes un-equilibratable
changes, with ingredients within and without the organism so a *return *has
the same difficulties as religion has in the *'resurrection of all'*.
Partial retrospect may occur e.g. in the memory sense.
What comp(?) could do is beyond me, we have very scant imagination
about a *universal
computer* (way above the capabilities humans can muster and master). We also
have very scant imagination about circumstances leading to our term: *"TIME"
* so the topic is ready for a dissertation of *'Alice'.* (I don't want even
to mention (?) my denial for* 'statistical' and 'probability'* - both -
provided by arbitrary limitations - lacking the 'time' factor, hence useless
in most cases they are applied in.)

The 500 year old *you* is ambiguous: it is not only the brain - the tool we
use in our mentality (what is it?) - that ages, but also the very organs of
the other tool in our complex living contraption so I would refuse to
prognosticate changes in the life-process (if there is such) with 500 years
changes of tissues, chemical machines (glands, sensors, potentials and
flexibility etc.) bodily coordination and  mental compliance in the
physiological processes.

Good game, anyway.

Best regards

John Mikes